Welcome to the Neo Buster Press Kit page! Here you can learn all about Neo Buster and where you can find assets for any articles, videos, or streams you may need! If you need additional information or assets that are not posted to this page, let us know and we’ll make it available.
- Title: Neo Buster
- Developer: GAMÉLIÈS Games
- Release Date: March 1st 2020
- Platforms: iOS and Android
- Price: 2.29 USD
- ESRB: 4+
- Website: gamelies.com/neobuster
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Gamelies.games
- Twitter: @JulienVillegas
Introducing Neo Buster!
Neo Buster is an Arcade / Retro / Shoot'em up game with a twist and 2020 visuals which I spent some time building. I would love for you to try it out.
It takes some exciting, proven concepts and blends them to create something new and original.Think R-Type (Shoot'em up) meets Pang (classic bubbles burster) and you get Neo Buster.
Download Neo Buster from https://gamelies.com/neobuster/
Interestingly, the enemies paths and behaviours are not pre-defined; they are gravity driven, and the center of gravity is ... you. As you progress, based on the mass and velocity of the enemies, swarms of bubbles begin chasing you around.
I also wanted to produce a truly challenging game. This is no candy crush ... You will get killed. It is hard and unforgiving. Think Ghosts 'n Goblins difficulty, or more recently Dark Souls. You do have a check-point after each chapter, but to reach that chapter you will need to master each level. So fear not if you need to try over and over.
- Take your classic R-Type Shoot'em up and mix it with real physics and gravity simulator. You get a new Retro Arcade Experience with fantastic visuals.
- The amazing techno ambient soundtracks immerses you in a dark atmoshpere.
- This is not for the faint-hearted. The game really wil become a challenge as difficulty increase sharply. Expect it wil take skill to complete the game.
- Shoot your way through 8 Chapters, each divided in 7 scenes.
- Collect power up and Shield up bonuses to help you survive
- Splitter, exploding, snakes, laser snakes, turret.. only some of the many kind of enemies you will encounter.
Announcement trailer: Youtube
Original tracks by Frankum & frankumjay
License: Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
Other Cool Stuff
We absolutely love what you video content creators, youtubers, and streamers are doing out there! We are providing the following info to help answer any questions regarding video creation rights:
You’re welcome to create videos of our games and also monetize them if you want. This includes videos in the style of Let’s Plays, Speed Runs, Reviews, Tutorials, Countdowns, Commentary, etc.
GAMÉLIÈS permits you to create, publish, and stream videos, either free or ad-supported, by using captured or streamed video from games made by Yacht Club Games. You do not need to request written permission to create such content.